They even killed the title track of BALH NM & DP jodi won't work this time 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They even killed the title track of BALH NM & DP jodi won't work this time 🤔
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
They even killed the title track of BALH NM & DP jodi won't work this time 🤔
Agree.
It's look like they are copy pasting balh 1 with different actors. But no feel 😕
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Agree.
It's look like they are copy pasting balh 1 with different actors. But no feel 😕
sorry what’s BALH?
bade ache lagthe hai
Just saw the episode ..didi ka blush bhara chehra 😆and poor imliya pe blame 😭...wheather change hoga ya nahi ...😭....guess upcoming wohi situation hogi kuch Na kaho kuch bhi Na kaho 😆
Saare forums thande hai aaj.. rakhi ki chutti?
kash didi celebrate karti with bs 😆forum would have been like garam tawa..Saare forums thande hai aaj.. rakhi ki chutti?
Bhar bhar ke wishes dete 😆
Saare forums thande hai aaj.. rakhi ki chutti?
Tired watching Didi bakwaas 😭
If you just tired,
I get a NIGHTMARE the other day, really!!
I wakeup screaming out loud, that I freakout my husband 😂🤗 and I was ashamed it was about the show 😂😂😂🤧 but I can't recall what I witness 😭😂
We really need a ranting thread, the chat club will be closed again , it is against the rules to chat about the show!