sorry yar.Originally posted by: VijayBlood
translate seema I can't understand 😭
Trans: Anything can happen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sorry yar.Originally posted by: VijayBlood
translate seema I can't understand 😭
Trans: Anything can happen
ohhh ok dear
No sorry between friends ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: VijayBlood
definitely u r not I think naughty girl🤣🤣Just kidding ah🤣if u r an innocent how can we call as newton 🤣coz newton (scientist) is not innocent for me
What I did?I just tried to sell Viki.nothing else I did🤣🤣🤣u all r trying to blame me for my pure love.
Viki my Viki my love,
😈 Where the hell r u?just come close to me I will Rob all of ur money 💰 n jawani.
See I m just a bovine child.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not liking the new entries.im not getting good vibes
Looking forward to little bit of positivity from the most negative CVS ever
Getting ready for uni(as a student)🤣
Went to file a case against you🤣🤣 Just came back after doing it🤣
What I did?I just tried to sell Viki.nothing else I did🤣🤣🤣u all r trying to blame me for my pure love.
Viki my Viki my love,
😈 Where the hell r u?just come close to me I will Rob all of ur money 💰 n jawani.
See I m just a bovine child.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
WE ( I and Rish) tooOriginally posted by: ...Seema...
I'm not liking the new entries.im not getting good vibes
We want positivity n ranveer scenes