Originally posted by: VaishnaviGote
Lekin yeh toh bata ki kya kaand hua hai . Kyu ki mai bhi aaj late hu
Alice na Karan aur KD k best friend ko taaki bandha!! 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: VaishnaviGote
Lekin yeh toh bata ki kya kaand hua hai . Kyu ki mai bhi aaj late hu
Alice na Karan aur KD k best friend ko taaki bandha!! 🥳
Please tag me if there is any BTS content worth dissecting (going to sleep now)! 😆 I wanna see if I can spin another story since the AU world is more interesting than the show 😆
Thank you thank you ❤️
Dekho pixie🤣
Goa mein pilot aur tour guide milega? Maa?
Lemme do my happy dance
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Sandy is safe in VOM...I will keep her away from Jethji and his perfumes😆
I am a good girl, I left her at VOM too though same can't be said about her.
She asked me how I felt calling Jethji papa😡
Alice tied rakhi to karan.🤣
Looks like VOM ship got their content.🤪
Goa mein usse zyaada milega beta.
Har din ke liye naya ladka from naya profession milega.
Maa approved 👍🏼✅
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Goa mein usse zyaada milega beta.
Har din ke liye naya ladka from naya profession milega.
Maa approved 👍🏼✅
No way!! These people ain't going without me, I just posted this for momzie, posting for you too 🤪🤪
