Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
36 aayengay 36 jaayengay .. mishraji ka jalwa hamesha rahega 🥳
But they put so much of effort yaar 👏 poor Amma actually got tired ..
for us scene gets over in a second but the effort they put wow .. hats off
Geeta ji is fab!!!
Did Raghav slap Farhad ?
Am I actually seeing this today ?
.
Yes he does
This is so not done
While I appreciate their efforts, the slap was not needed.
Raghav is oscillating between sensible and senseless from the time Mandar entered his life.
Raghav hit Farhad????????????????
Okay, this has to be the saddest scene ever!! More than Raghvi separation.
Farhad........no man.....can amma shoot Raghav?
I want a scene where Anna says sorry to Farhad. And acknowledges that if theres anyone in this world who has his back, its Farhad.
They're truly great performers. Raghav (Sai) looks like he got angry in real, that's how realistic his scenes are, especially those of anger.
Amma is crying....Geeta ji is a veteran actress, I'm sure the boys learn a lot from her, especially on how to contain their energy, given that they are too energetic right now and want to show everything at once, but its restrain that defines an actor.
Farhad (Himanshu) - I really hope we get more of his interviews. I want to understand how he delivers such a calm performance in the midst of chaos. He is always so true to his character.
Thanks for sharing this! Wow just from the BTS you can see what fine performers there are. All this done in one take.
Geeta ji is fab!!!