Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/ani/status/1429324388420112384?s=21
the pseudos , antis, trees will suicide 🤬 who spreading negativity n Hindu hate by comparing with taliban , weeds must be erased , swach Bharat Abhiyan
https://twitter.com/ani/status/1429310584588177408?s=21
Khalistan sympathiserz will suicide 🤣 keep this in mind n never join anti elements .be grateful to India .
In India abuse India n when went outside will know d value of ur country .learn to respect , value n develop own country . Indians all over d world wherever u are , keep India with in u .good job Indian govt .
https://twitter.com/ani/status/1429178823199760389?s=21
https://twitter.com/meera029/status/1429271575367278592?s=21
Really underappreciated series.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0