Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Jean she is ready to give chest massage Also 😂😂😂
He got freaked out 😂😅
The massage lady was quite pretty by the way. 100% track record of bringing in pretty extra female actors.
Overall a good episode
we got Raghvi today so
And ofc everything we want happened, Mandar got shock 🤣 BWA and Mansi were burning in jealousy 🤣Amma is our smart savior 🤗
poor Farhad, I hope Raghav says something to him later
Mujhe nahi hoga
If I can, I’ll make all the scenes stop and telecast this first 😂😂
Chalo guys see'll later🤗
This was so crazy to watch. We know it is not Pallavi but to have the creep enjoying thinking it is Pallavi was also gross 🤮.
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4