Yaar don't say that.....you have manifested so many creative Devar/Bhabhi scenes I am terrified now 🤣
I have erased all of those from my wish list 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar don't say that.....you have manifested so many creative Devar/Bhabhi scenes I am terrified now 🤣
I have erased all of those from my wish list 🤣
I'm writing an imposition "Don't watch KD" "Don't watch KD"
They might have ended up on Vanku's final cut list by now though 🤣🤣🤣
That's understandable- they've bn drinking ajrit chai 🍵 for a YEAR now...the effect is in their bloodstream...it will take time to flush out 🤣
One harmonioum and Ninand got purged.. 😲😆
How to purge deal , Jalebis, and Vaada , do we have any medicine 🤣🤣
As the leader of his fan club, please let him know that those scenes are no longer necessary... those manifestations came out a place of hopelessness 🤣
These days only my manifestations are coming true 🤣
Everyone thought I was crazy for thinking the conversation will continue and look what happened 😆
Now we will get at least 10 mins of fever scene + kiss included
What is the scheme ur running pooja. Eak saath ek free free free 🤣
The list still exists and so do the spy's 🤣🤣
Let's see yaar... I have already told you all my hopes are riding on the fever scene 🤣
As the leader of his fan club, please let him know that those scenes are no longer necessary... those manifestations came out a place of hopelessness 🤣
Let me go message him, along with the FD's other 1000 (futile) requests 🤣🤣🤣
I am vowing to never ever ever engage in KD discussions ever again. And I am serious this time 🤣