Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Viru finds his decision to keep mum right😭
We expected the same.
Since when have Jalebis thought straight?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Viru finds his decision to keep mum right😭
We expected the same.
Since when have Jalebis thought straight?😆
yogi speaks dialogues like poetry
HI 5
Wow you too feel the same, it's amazing the 99% of the cast are just too good. but that other
1, is just taking up space and saying words written on paper 🤢
Score For Today: 100/10
Yes, I am also in shock 🤣
But I loved, loved, loved, loved today. And that 100/10 is also because I skipped Paapi/Kaku's scene so I would suggest same for everyone 😆
ANYWAY. Yogi/Ayesha/Neil in one scene together was a treat. Good acting, good characters. Loved it.
Many good moments today but three that stuck out to me:
Also Samu is finally going to speak to Mansi Bua, so even she got saved from bezzati.
Since today was great, I expect all episodes to follow to be utter bakwaas. 🤣
Everyone is quick except for the folks who are supposed to be quick 🤣🤣
guys sai samrat is honestly the best dynamic in this show.... the only 2 people who are able to have honest conversations with each other...
Yes.. next to Devi Tai n Sai.. I love them too..
everyone who bajaoed vankar... say sorry 🤣
I didn't bcz he is Deepikus close one 🤣
There's no favourite food for Samrat and kaku brings a plate for Pakhi??? What are these people doing? Messing up the dynamics like this?
Sai says nobody loves her in this house😭😭 she forgot Aai, Mohit and Shivani… her mind is occupied by Virat
has rangeela started to show his effect on vankar??? there is no other explanation for today's episode 🤣
Questioning massively if Vanku was behin today 🤣