Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Reality mein thodi na bandhungi uske sang?
But is forum mein tum
Dono ki dastaan amar ho jayegi🖤🌸🌸🌸
Areyyyy koi jaldi jaldi swastika ko Bulao....
Swwwwaaaaassssstttttiiiiiikkkkkkaaaaaaa mujhe bachaaaaaa📢🔊😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Reality mein thodi na bandhungi uske sang?
But is forum mein tum
Dono ki dastaan amar ho jayegi🖤🌸🌸🌸
Areyyyy koi jaldi jaldi swastika ko Bulao....
Swwwwaaaaassssstttttiiiiiikkkkkkaaaaaaa mujhe bachaaaaaa📢🔊😭
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
But Alice and Karan still follow her. I just checked… I dont know what happened? Maybe he wants to put an end to all the past rumors before he starts a new life with AK?
But with Tunisha it was a sibling bond and Alice is his gf! So I dont know what happened?
Alice didn't unfollow her.
KD and tunisha unfollowed each other.some say he even deleted some of their pics together.
Meri twin....tu Kahan reh gayi....forum mein aa PHAST PHAST....🥳
Originally posted by: DM2MOK4BQWXQPZZE
Is it arrogance i wonder? :( i really like kanwar and alice, didnt expect them to let fame get to them like this :(
Nana I dont think so, both are sweet people and have a very good nature. Its more like their wavelengths dont match with the others. Something for sure happened while they were in Bikaner. And I have a feeling Pallavi is related to all this🤢 but just a guess dont really know what happened!
After that Iconic award nonsense, I myself have lost all respect for the other group!
Did any of the cast post rakhi pics besides kinshuk?
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Nana I dont think so, both are sweet people and have a very good nature. Its more like their wavelengths dont match with the others. Something for sure happened while they were in Bikaner. And I have a feeling Pallavi is related to all this🤢 but just a guess dont really know what happened!
After that Iconic award nonsense, I myself have lost all respect for the other group!
Truee
But why so cold with mohit? Ussay tou koi award nai mila :(
Originally posted by: DFP4GAQTIJL2GVJU
Truee
But why so cold with mohit? Ussay tou koi award nai mila :(
Maybe something happened.
Mohits comment was also a bit on the deep side, like something happened and she was upset, and he was telling her to keep smiling.
Originally posted by: Scarysea
What the hell😕
Mommie I think we should have plans set to run away or sail away- you have the speculations boat right?
Was doing hw and saw this. We need contingency plans ready 😳
Alice is our biggest contingency plan 🤣 She won't agree to be stepmom now that she publicly made JDice a brother/sister relationship
Originally posted by: 2FKWV3KH4TLITC5Z
Truee
But why so cold with mohit? Ussay tou koi award nai mila :(
Wo bhi hai… maybe because he is close to Pallavi.. just guessing! I feel Pallavi is related to this because they both unfollowed her on Insta and vice versa
Originally posted by: manny136
Did Perfume seller give Alice those perfume mini samples as gift lol
what a cheapo! You get them for free and he gives that as a gift pfff 😂🤣