may be... they do personal messaging 😂😂Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Hann
I wonder what's the matter.is it intentional or she actually missed the post 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
may be... they do personal messaging 😂😂Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Hann
I wonder what's the matter.is it intentional or she actually missed the post 🤔
Haiinn?? Maya ko kabse chalu kiya ship karna Sr KD ke saath!🤣 Sr KD itna bhi demand me nahi hai🤣 no perfume walas please🤣
Kd got this idea 💡 from shiva ...
The dialogue with Rahul 😂😂😂 tera bro pooch raha
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Hann
I wonder what's the matter.is it intentional or she actually missed the post 🤔
Is it arrogance i wonder? :( i really like kanwar and alice, didnt expect them to let fame get to them like this :(
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Maasi maa...I get you I seriously do...I understand...balance and all and mischief but NOO...
*PUPPY EYES*
I am just your 17 year old BACHA...😳🥺❤🌸
Reality mein thodi na bandhungi uske sang?
But is forum mein tum
Dono ki dastaan amar ho jayegi🖤🌸🌸🌸
Reading this is like.....oooooo cringing INTENSIFIED 🤢
I think in general they dont bond a lot with the rest of the cast except Kinshuk
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
She replied to all the later comments as well🤣🤣 I am sure they are cordial but not the best of friends🤣
Did you check. Siddhantika’s comment on AK’s post?
“Ohhooo Twinning and Winning”
I feel they are not cordial now as well,or else she would have replied 😟😟
Ohh.sab ched rahe hai inhe.🤭🤭🤭
But Alice and Karan still follow her. I just checked… I dont know what happened? Maybe he wants to put an end to all the past rumors before he starts a new life with AK?
But with Tunisha it was a sibling bond and Alice is his gf! So I dont know what happened?
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
I think in general they dont bond a lot with the rest of the cast except Kinshuk
Alice used to be close to mohit. Ab tou even that is gone i feel. Poor mohit