Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Possessiveness.....I like it😁🌸❤
YOU SURE LOVE YOUR MOMMA....
AND I SURE LOVE YOUR FANFICS....😍
no not possessive I am just genuinely wondering why caps on top of the bold and italics 🤣🤣
and I love you 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Possessiveness.....I like it😁🌸❤
YOU SURE LOVE YOUR MOMMA....
AND I SURE LOVE YOUR FANFICS....😍
no not possessive I am just genuinely wondering why caps on top of the bold and italics 🤣🤣
and I love you 🤗
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
no not possessive I am just genuinely wondering why caps on top of the bold and italics 🤣🤣
and I love you 🤗
I actually wondered that too😆
Din understand 🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
no not possessive I am just genuinely wondering why caps on top of the bold and italics 🤣🤣
and I love you 🤗
Cuz I like typing bold✊✊🔥🔥🎆🎇🧨
Good night Swastii 💜💜
I don't like chapathi either ...
You worried about cousins....Swastika was ready to make you my mom...🤷♀️
Originally posted by: 3IKQ6SXUC6MVBMIF
Woh mera pyaar hai, sachcha wala
Look Sri she's taking me to Kashi😭 Now I'm definitely going to jump off the cliff there🏔
Raavi ko dekh kar bhi kuch nahin seekha, gadhediyon 😐
Yeh sachha pyar vyar sab dhakhosla hota hai... you keep falling in and out of love. Aur celebrities are at another level- you truly have no idea what skeletons might be hidden in KD's closet- I am happy he is out of everyone's hands 😊 (Sorry just got out of listening to a love horror story, so I'm in a mood 😆 Yeh stupid pehla pyar aur saccha pyar )
If you and Swasthi are still adamant on jumping off for KD( No offense to him, he is a nice guy, par jan dene jitna toh accha nahin lagta mujhe 🤷♀️), toh jao jao.
Mera aashirwaad handsome pilot aur charming tour guide bannke tum dono ko rok lega. Thathasthu ✋
it's okay 🤗❤️
now go off to read my story ✨phaast-phaast✨ 🤣