Originally posted by: Swastika34
Tataaaa!!! Good Night!! ❤️🤗
Goodnight jaan....The moment you sleep is the moment kaand happens....so sleep tight🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Tataaaa!!! Good Night!! ❤️🤗
Goodnight jaan....The moment you sleep is the moment kaand happens....so sleep tight🤣
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Can't sleep without your sassy quick witted feisty replies Maasi maa....WHO JD...I DON'T KNOW ANY JD...WAS JUST BEING A GOOD NIECE AND TELLING YOU YOUR DAUGHTER ARRIVED TO THE FORUM🤷♀️😳🌸

Originally posted by: Swastika34
Tataaaa!!! Good Night!! ❤️🤗
Gn Swasti baby
You do that often? have food at diner time?
Did you have a dessert? 🍫🍨🎂🍮🧁
Possessiveness.....I like it😁🌸❤
YOU SURE LOVE YOUR MOMMA....
AND I SURE LOVE YOUR FANFICS....😍
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
You do that often? have food at diner time?
Did you have a dessert? 🍫🍨🎂🍮🧁
No chapathi😐
I do not like chapathi!
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Goodnight jaan....The moment you sleep is the moment kaand happens....so sleep tight🤣
Lekin dusre kaand Hone se Pehla utt Jana kyu ki hum teeno ko wog discuss karna bohot zarrori hai 😆
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I missed you sooooooooo much 🥺❤️
milkwa wasn't giving me enough attention today 😭
Sorry Sara 🤗 Went off to go and eat!
*TSK TSK..*
MAA BETI MILKE APNI MAASOOM....NIECE AND COUSIN PE ATYACHAAR....KYA ZAMANA HAI...🤷♀️