Can't sleep without your sassy quick witted feisty replies Maasi maa....WHO JD...I DON'T KNOW ANY JD...WAS JUST BEING A GOOD NIECE AND TELLING YOU YOUR DAUGHTER ARRIVED TO THE FORUM🤷♀️😳🌸
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can't sleep without your sassy quick witted feisty replies Maasi maa....WHO JD...I DON'T KNOW ANY JD...WAS JUST BEING A GOOD NIECE AND TELLING YOU YOUR DAUGHTER ARRIVED TO THE FORUM🤷♀️😳🌸
And you’re back with a bang 🔥💜💜
Haaye
U forget me in fan of his acting🤷🏻♀️
Ok ok chalta hai😂🤣
Didn’t expect that at all 😜
Mai bhi 🤭🤭
She started it!!!!😋
You call them targets now, love it 😈😂
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Can't sleep without your sassy quick witted feisty replies Maasi maa....WHO JD...I DON'T KNOW ANY JD...WAS JUST BEING A GOOD NIECE AND TELLING YOU YOUR DAUGHTER ARRIVED TO THE FORUM🤷♀️😳🌸
My daughter always tags me when she comes🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍
Kashi jaake saare paap dho lenge 😂😂