ohh okay 😂
Long time ago I made a list in the EDT, would say right after Muktesheswar😆 and it was never ending and left it at that😆
Add me to that never ending list 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ohh okay 😂
Long time ago I made a list in the EDT, would say right after Muktesheswar😆 and it was never ending and left it at that😆
Add me to that never ending list 😆
Weren't you leaving in the second page Maasi maa????😕😳😛🌸
love you too momzi 🤗
have you picked up any sisters for me? 🤣 seems like there are bachas left right and center now 🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Kahan main maasi ko spiritual jagah pe ghoomane ki baat kr rhi hoon aur tum log ko goa jaana hain!! 😒🤣
Dont be a party pooper swastii 💜 spiritual journey can take place later, over 30 years 😂
Pta nhi goat, cat, human sab chalta hain mujhe aab toh!! 🤣🤣🤣
N I love u toooo D
🖤
Meri Banana!!!! ❤❤😘😘 I love you😘😘😘

Originally posted by: Swastika34
Teri mummy ko KD se shaadi krni hain toh main teri mummy ko spiritual trip pe le ja rhi hoon!! Tum dono behen bhi saath chal rhi ho!! 🤣🤣🤣
Par teri twin ko Goa jaana hain! 🤣🤣
In all seriousness though I really wish to visit KEDARNATH and take BLESSING from LORD SHIVA😃
My tamatar 🤗🤗
Hahahahah poor baby! 💜