Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS4dsq3hNWv/?utm_medium=copy_link
Very adhbut marriage plans

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS4dsq3hNWv/?utm_medium=copy_link
Very adhbut marriage plans

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS4dsq3hNWv/?utm_medium=copy_link
Very adhbut marriage plans
Share that with KD😂😂😂
KD Left the chat after watching this🤣🤣Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS4dsq3hNWv/?utm_medium=copy_link
Very adhbut marriage plans
She is not even 28 yet
So KD is not in any category 🤣
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Woah, I was gone for a bit and that whole thread is finished?!
You guys love to troll😂😂
I missed you sooooooooo much 🥺❤️
milkwa wasn't giving me enough attention today 😭
Pichla thread ki BAAT hai..but someone tagged me.
My response: Pagal Saand ne kata hai Kya? Itne bhi Bure din nahi Aaye hai mere😂😂
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS4dsq3hNWv/?utm_medium=copy_link
Very adhbut marriage plans
Did KD ever see this video?🤣 I want to know his thoughts more than hers😆
4 times? Baap re
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I missed you sooooooooo much 🥺❤️
milkwa wasn't giving me enough attention today 😭
I give you all the attention 😔
But I think that is not enough 😒
Chalo koina 😭
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
KD Left the chat after watching this🤣🤣
