So beautiful! I love the way you have captured Sai’s feelings and uneasiness!! Please continue it!
Thank you. Will think of continuing this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So beautiful! I love the way you have captured Sai’s feelings and uneasiness!! Please continue it!
Thank you. Will think of continuing this
Lovely OS. Sai is still in her dreamland that she doesn't know the reason behind Virat's indifference towards her?
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka
Lovely OS. Sai is still in her dreamland that she doesn't know the reason behind Virat's indifference towards her?
Thank you ☺️
Amazing OS,❤️
Lovestruck Joshi is a treat to read, I hope her realisation phase will be done justice to in the show as well🤞🤞🤞
Do consider writing a part 2 of this with happy SaiRat ending
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Amazing OS,❤️
Lovestruck Joshi is a treat to read, I hope her realisation phase will be done justice to in the show as well🤞🤞🤞
Do consider writing a part 2 of this with happy SaiRat ending
Thank you. Will think about writing another part
Love the way you have written her inner turmoil.
Would love to read further if you continue👍🏼
I love her so much, but some times she says and does the most stupidest things 😓
Awesome start!!! Intrigued. So eager to see how this unfolds and oh yes!!! Confession❤️
This is beautiful Anindita. Please complete, I am curious to see how she convinces and confesses to Virat 😍
I need a part 2 to this. pretty please 😭😭😭