Originally posted by: simply.meghana
you have changed for the better hriti 🤣🤣 no more bewafa tag for you
Now there's only one person whom this tag belongs to 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
you have changed for the better hriti 🤣🤣 no more bewafa tag for you
Now there's only one person whom this tag belongs to 🤣🤣
So many tags and she still hasn’t come 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
So many tags and she still hasn’t come 🤣
Here I thought I will have to make a new AT but in reality we are struggling to fill the pages 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Here I thought I will have to make a new AT but in reality we are struggling to fill the pages 🤣🤣
That’s why all drivers need to be here 🤣🤣 otherwise nothing gets done 🤣
In short, #DiyaBewafaHai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That’s why all drivers need to be here 🤣🤣 otherwise nothing gets done 🤣
We need minimum 3 drivers at a time push this AT forward🤣🤣
We've tried so many tags but she's still not coming online🤣
I'm sure she must be stalking us 🤣
The magic number 3 🤣🤣 where is Nikki then? It’s usually us three nowadays 🤣
Other bewafas might have turned into stalkers too 🤣
Maybe Ayesha would be here in a while🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Other bewafas might have turned into stalkers too 🤣
Maybe Ayesha would be here in a while🤣
unless she’s stalking us too 🤣🤣 diya can influence anyone 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k