Thanks Nivi ❤️
I am Divya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thanks Nivi ❤️
I am Divya
Oh you are...you dont know but you are...subtly making me lean towards VOM....PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH ME......I STILL FIND YOU CUTE....🌸
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
We compensate Swasti with chocolates and der saaaraaaa loveeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Aur tujheee bhiiiii! Tere liye no chocolates, but der saaaraaaa hugssssss 🤗
I don't want compensation 😭
I want you to not give dhokha😭
You love me❤
But also give me daga every day🥺
Originally posted by: JOV3BSS2YMNT52CC
But you're not stuck with me na? That's why give me dhokha😭🥺 and do partiality 😭
Three points of a triangle, meri Saksh ❤️
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Unlike ua babies
Mine can protect herself quite welll
But jdashu?
Seriously swasjd...❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤🖤
But doesn’t make any sense
And do you really want your niecy to get together with someone double her age? 💔
You come when I go😭😭