Originally posted by: PWUO6IMV5GEYBOLG
I'm not talking
You both do this always 😭😭
Then come with your consolation speech 😭😭
Mai katti😭😭
But we love u!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: PWUO6IMV5GEYBOLG
I'm not talking
You both do this always 😭😭
Then come with your consolation speech 😭😭
Mai katti😭😭
But we love u!
Maya, you interested? 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Nope that was a warning to Maasi to not try to make you a bakra 🤗
Also, weren’t we a bakri family before? 🤣
Oh yes I forgot!!

they are certainly an eye catcher 😂😂😂
Your Momziee and elder maasi are evil swastuu
They like to make everyone cry, they do that to me too😭😭
Aww, I love you too, my niecey 😘 But Chikki needs to be spoiled rotten 🧡
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
TAUDA KUTTA TOMMY🐩
SADA KUTTA KUTTA🐶🐕
Are you showing me love......you know I am sucker for love.....😳
I love you too Maasi maa....but can't betray kdice ship and jump to VOM.....its matter of sailors pledge🤷♀️❤🌹💃
U stay there only my love...
Maasi will save u all if at all u sink.
N are u calling uaself kuttas?
Yesss! You both come first for Teju, after that comes Momzie and Maasis ❤️😘 Triplets jo ho! ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Swasti baby
If she talks
i am bringing SwasJd on seas...
momzie will not be able to stop me
Tryyyyyy

Originally posted by: SYH4UD6FFJSG63ET
Your Momziee and elder maasi are evil swastuu
They like to make everyone cry, they do that to me too😭😭
Ikr!! Maassii apka toh phir bhi kabhi kabhi par mujhe toh roz rulaate hain!! 😭💔