He wasnโt there
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He wasnโt there
see Jay Story u will see jafar too I saw in Twitter
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
see Jay Story u will see jafar too I saw in Twitter
Oh ya ya
Now only I checked it properly
He said no more samosas and heโs on full diet! Thatโs what I heard when I opened the live

Originally posted by: RishiGirl
He said no more samosas and heโs on full diet! Thatโs what I heard when I opened the live
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
He said no more samosas and heโs on full diet! Thatโs what I heard when I opened the live
Taking care of his health I see. Good ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Omg he turned jafar sir also like him ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
He was enjoying mishraโs signature song
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4