Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
You know what Gayu. I even started an anti-reel club to find the person who taught her to make reels
Its better not to talk about her captions and hashtags 🤣
The famous explore hashtags 🤣
You know what Gayu. I even started an anti-reel club to find the person who taught her to make reels
Its better not to talk about her captions and hashtags 🤣
Haan nope 🙏🙏🙏
Filter kardo 🙈🙈🙈
Bhool bhool bhool pool🤣🤣
Kya humein hawa me filter kiya jaa raha hai 😲
She is busy with photoshoots today seems 🙈🙈🙈
Having some chocolate milk with sikku🤣🤣
Glad no dal tadka
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
She is busy with photoshoots today seems 🙈🙈🙈
Having some chocolate milk with sikku🤣🤣
Glad no dal tadka
No reels 🙏🙏🙏
Yes I am.
So someone said "not taking to me" but tagging me 🙄🙄
These emoji is must ➡🙄🙄, 🙈,✌✌
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Amna you here?
