And behind the screen Shreya is like -

😒😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And behind the screen Shreya is like -

😒😒
No idea came to me like a snap, it was the snap I had no idea about 🤣
Take care and feel better Zeal.
So all got full points except me , let me go and cry in the corner . Look what you did to this innocent detective 🥺

Yeah yeah, we all know what lies behind that innocent face 🤔
No comment was the easiest two words for me 🤣. Even though I am B99 fan and knew it was his name , I had to wait till I filled other words before typing that one just to be sure
That's why 'Distort' wrong😭 Others matched ...Delaware, migrate with quail.
Ello Detective 😎Originally posted by: BlurredLines
So all got full points except me , let me go and cry in the corner . Look what you did to this innocent detective 🥺

Stapppp the Drama😈

Did no one get full points this round? 🤔
My broken heart is a drama to you 🥺. I want full points 🥺. I didn't wait patiently for getting my heart broken 💔
