But as per some article arjun is out of top 3 Rahul vishal and Varun are top 3
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But as per some article arjun is out of top 3 Rahul vishal and Varun are top 3
As kuch as u love them both, it looks pre planned.
Varun is MTV ka favorite child and arjun colors ka. Technically MTV is also endomole ka hi.
Fake news varun was most probably 5th or 4th
DT will also leave due to injury?
She's indeed the Teja of this season then
Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy
But as per some article arjun is out of top 3 Rahul vishal and Varun are top 3
I think abhi bas top 5 Aaya h
DT,Vishal ,VArun ,Shweta and Arjun h
Same article me Vishal Ka elimination mentioned tha to mujhe trustworthy lagta h
Naa that was about her ankle injury and that team week stunt which has already happened..Don't think she quit...Probably she is in top 3..
OK let me tell everyone what I heard. According to the sources I heard most probably vishal divyanka and arjun are in top 3. Divyanka is sureshot in top 3
Although I didn't support him nominating SRJ,but I do like him.He is not bad.
V & DT 5min 4sec winner😳
Double elimination stunt