Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The first promo is WOW
Can't wait
Finally we have a date
28th Aug
Originally posted by: XMNN63QMSDZZBOB4
The first promo is WOW
Can't wait
Finally we have a date
28th Aug
Did chupke chupke finish?
maybe theyll shift it to 10pm-12am
itna late kaun dekhega🤔
From the promos it seems it's a "revenge marriage" 🤔
Ahsan will abandon meherbano for 10 years?
geo shows dramas at 12am.. its for people like me who are always awake late 🤣
First episode was excellent
Loved loved loved Xavyar Ejaz
I m so glad they didn't introduce All characters in episode 1 itself
Partially introduced them and did some character development
Very intelligent screenplay
Production value is wow
Mawra looks beautiful with no make up
Mawra little sister overacts
I remember minaal used to do these younger sis roles before and she used to kill it
We need more minaals to play the bubbly young sister characters
Wow. I watched the ost only now. Its interesting. Will start watching when some more episodes have aired.
First episode felt somewhat reptitive but I think I'll wait few episodes because Ahsan and Khushal stilll havent been introduced.