Originally posted by: frnd_ship
I'm always after party guest toh venue bta do party kahan se shuru h
Page 78 💜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: frnd_ship
I'm always after party guest toh venue bta do party kahan se shuru h
Page 78 💜
Aaj toh mere Saath bohot buri hui I was actually on the forum 2 hrs back par Alice wale post k chakkar main pichla thread padh k left aur current hot topic miss krdiya😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
#Juststarteddating is definitely not right. They have been posing as couple in all pictures with everyone for two months now😂😂
Pichle hafte se kuch jyada love love u hora toh just started dating toh pakka nhi h
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
What?
I love this
Marriage should be celebrated this way
Hope he keeps it up after many many many years too🖤
Ab bechara kya kar sakta h biwi se dur h salgira birthday yahi manane k bhane milte h dono 😊😊❤️🤗
Sr kd asked for photo credit
Alice : Hold on
And she tagged Kanwardhillon 🤣🤣🤣
Okay people... retiring for the night
Good night❤️🤗
A big no...it makes me sleepy and I don't want to miss even a second of seeing #jaskaranivi sailing🤣🤣
Ab ye ship ka sailor kaun h kaun dubana chahta h tmhari naiya Nivi
Is it sara taking revenge 😬😬😬😬(don't get offended SAra just joking around)
By the way you should sure take part in this boat
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Sr kd asked for photo credit
Alice : Hold on
And she tagged Kanwardhillon 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 pyaar ka asar❤
But did you notice one thing Alice humesha I Love you bolti ho aur KD love you bolta hai sirf!! 🤣🤣🐢❤
Also "Love you😘🧿❤" pe "I love you too🧿💓" mila☺️☺️