If you all make one add me as if I am Nivi's sister and maasi to all her bachis😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If you all make one add me as if I am Nivi's sister and maasi to all her bachis😆
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
@bold, Swast, if this is not confirmation + morning roses pic, I don't know what is 🤣 I say definitely confirmed relationship
Hai na Aviiiii!! Awww I love you Avii! 🐢😘🧿❤
Today is rakhi in india?
he is an actual kaddu😆Originally posted by: Swastika34
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS1van1MB4k/?utm_medium=copy_link
Phir se he edited the caption and added hashtags!! 🤣🤣
Show ko promote karne ka koi chance nhi chhodega yeh😂
Shaadi ki pics mein bhi #shivisupremacy likhke post karega🤦♀️😂
Originally posted by: ACJVMCKZOIBEPRGQ
See you all at the end of this thread or in the new one😊
Are you going to heaven too?
We need you in VOM🤗
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
The chemistry is undeniable!
Its oozing from Alice this time❤️
Originally posted by: manny136
high five so do I i hate boats ships cruises etc so no ship or shipping from me lol
I have thrown up in the Mediterranean, Indian ocean, english channel etc lol
I need help in the sidelines. You can join me here with binoculars.
I couldn't find one where they're looking at the ship.

Originally posted by: manny136
maybe it will be like srk in that mohabbatein movie where he keeps on seeing ghost ash lol always playing the dhol while everyone is happy and romancing lol
Hhaha that could actually happen!
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
he is an actual kaddu😆
Show ko promote karne ka koi chance nhi chhodega yeh😂
Shaadi ki pics mein bhi #shivisupremacy likhke post karega🤦♀️😂
Maine bhi yhi bola tha shaadi k pic mein bhi #Shivi dalega!! Pagal kaddu!! 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
If you all make one add me as if I am Nivi's sister and maasi to all her bachis😆
Momzie, make one pls!!😆