Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
👍👍👍
Absolutely
Friendship karke haath milaying
And then usko roses bhi de raha hai scented
exactly, friendship turning in to love, hayeee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
👍👍👍
Absolutely
Friendship karke haath milaying
And then usko roses bhi de raha hai scented
exactly, friendship turning in to love, hayeee
Lol, you missed my long post, but I am team #JustStartedDating 🤣
With my losing streak, you are probably more likely to be right 🤣
Love u tooooo🖤🖤🖤🌸
Sure I will...I guess I cannot send audio files here on IF😆
When we shift somewhere else..I will definitely sing❤️
Aagyii wapas Maasi!! 😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Lol, you missed my long post, but I am team #JustStartedDating 🤣
With my losing streak, you are probably more likely to be right 🤣
Ab mujhe lag raha hai They were flirting from past 3-4 months & finally into dating from last month 🤣🤣
Kuch kuch hota hai☺️❤️
Cool done...do we have a group there???
Chal main challiiiii
Here's why I don't think it's 6 months of meeting
-Just googled and as per Article's date (Feb 24), Kaveri Priyam was finalized to play Raavi
-March 3rd Article states Alice replaces Kaveri-Leap happened around March 9th or 10th
- Raavi's entry was a couple of episodes in
So they met in early March