No!!
I said that first 😏
Waise we copied it from KDice 🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No!!
I said that first 😏
Waise we copied it from KDice 🙈🙈
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Kisko deliver karega
Bechara is delivering her on her date with him
She has no idea about nivi yet
Does she?
I see a cat fight soon lol
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Aur KD mera chachuu!! Chiiiiiii!!! Noooo!!
KD tum mere Aag Boy ho!! Tumhara Aag mein main khud ko bhasm krdungi!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥😭😭❤❤❤
Erw
Chachu se aisi baat
Chee
Say sorry
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
which show is this??😔
Rangu's 7pm show....aeroplane waala😆
Okay. First of all, who’s Kaju? 🤣
If that’s Karan’s nickname, I didn’t know that
And why do you know that 🤣🤣
No
Asfiya is a pretty name
I know a lot of Aafia , Aasiya and now I know an asfiya too are u from India? Or Pakistan?
I see nivi and karan here🤣🤣🤣
Cheeeee!!! No! Stop 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Okay. First of all, who’s Kaju? 🤣
If that’s Karan’s nickname, I didn’t know that
And why do you know that 🤣🤣
How do u know Maasi🤣
Daal mei kuch kaala kaala??🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
You don’t have to worry 🤣
Saksh, you’re scaring your own kidsssss
I'm the scariest of all here.. don't you know??🤔🤭