ATBA episode 248- 20th August 2021 Friday- Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

226

Views

9.9k

Users

11

Likes

461

Frequent Posters

VJTGVFQ2GG637EWO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I should forget about ranveer romance now🤢

caller123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EO4Q3F2ODLKEOWZF

I should forget about ranveer romance now🤢

two or more villains to enter. Now I wonder whether to sop watching

What a show it had turned to Seema? It's getting darker.

VJTGVFQ2GG637EWO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

two or more villains to enter. Now I wonder whether to sop watching

What a show it had turned to Seema? It's getting darker.

I'm also thinking to stop watching it.

I miss the beautiful n golden days.we used to discuss the epi daily here with interest

caller123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 6UYO6A4ZVEXW4QF5

I'm also thinking to stop watching it.

I miss the beautiful n golden days.we used to discuss the epi daily here with interest

Me too. 😭 I might come here coz I cannot forget dear friends I have met here even though I stop watching the show.
LULKMGTQ3RUZRLKO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Any ig stories or off screen videos 😛

LULKMGTQ3RUZRLKO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Where this girl shalia

VJTGVFQ2GG637EWO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Me too. 😭 I might come here coz I cannot forget dear friends I have met here even though I stop watching the show.

same here.i will never stop coming here but about show..I'm not sure about continuing watching it

caller123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NTIBAZDQLVMKOQMT

same here.i will never stop coming here but about show..I'm not sure about continuing watching it

We are in the same boat Seema😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".