Originally posted by: YKXQC7F7IEMPSSLJ
When he realised kisine ussko apni priority banaayasmiley19
Image
🥺
He never expected that..
He was giver, she too is ..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: YKXQC7F7IEMPSSLJ
When he realised kisine ussko apni priority banaayasmiley19
Image
🥺
He never expected that..
He was giver, she too is ..

kaun jaa raha goa
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
I have my points to say about Anna so I thought to say it visuals too that show what I am saying 👍👍👍
Yeah I love that fan page 😍😍
Song selection and editing is fire 🔥🔥
Gayathri ji...
I must say you have put a lot of efforts for this..
Your posts were heartwarming and hilarious
Thank you 😊
Ji sri ..
Hamari mazdoori jari hai 🥺😑😂
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Gayathri ji...
I must say you have put a lot of efforts for this..
Your posts were heartwarming and hilarious
Thank you 😊
Thank you 🤗
I also tagged message for you🤗
tum ab DP change karogi na
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
I just gushed how they ended up on toilet 🙈🙈🙈
My friends went to next level what I can do 🙄🙄😂😂 after sometime I can't hold my shyness so ran away 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃 for my own Peace🤣

I loved it 🤗 And I loved all 4 equally, which is something I'd never done since MJHT ❤️ Oh how it broke my heart to see it go down like that! 😭
Mera bhi!!! I loved both the pairs 🥰 and their friendship was something enchanting and amazing. 🤗