GHKPM Social Media Updates Thread #22 DT Note pg 54- Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.5k

Users

48

Likes

2.6k

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

My comment on this article.

Without checking it out I was sure IF would tag Aishwarya before Ayesha..IF you dont surprise me ..Anyway Bechari Pakhi.. Bas itna hi nikla mere muh se..

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: VMMIZZFSEZ6JZJIM



kuch naya batao IF.... Pakhi is a bechari human who is being forced to stay in a horrible marriage by her family... acha hai....

How much atrocities will an innocent soul bear... I cannot take it anymore 😪 😫 😩

5B6M5MTIJWRAEW7L thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

How much atrocities will an innocent soul bear... I cannot take it anymore 😪 😫 😩

haan yaar... my heart breaks for her 😭

UYBDNUQD6VNK7WGT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

EVen she has got a lot of dark circles... She needs rest..😭

What are you talking? How did she get those dark circles even without contributing to the trp? 🤔😅

Aren't the trp and success only due to the person who is playing the most positive character in the show since the beginning and keeps working day and night to entertain the viewers with her Oscar worthy performance? 👏👏😂😂

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSyZZTPo_f7/?utm_medium=copy_link

Bhagwaan here is u all and that kid is Didi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WRFRMUUUY5QSI5UJ

What are you talking? How did she get those dark circles even without contributing to the trp? 🤔😅

Aren't the trp and success only due to the person who is playing the most positive character in the show since the beginning and keeps working day and night to entertain the viewers with her Oscar worthy performance? 👏👏😂😂

Haan ..I think Ayesha sleeps a lot, jyada sone se bhi hota hai!

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Haan ..I think Ayesha sleeps a lot, jyada sone se bhi hota hai!


Ayesha 😡😡

aur becahri Pakhi Didi ek taang pe khadi reht hai

😔😔

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Ayesha needs rest. She's like an intern.. I get those vibes. Let her go home to Agra, meet her family😆. I think everyone has had a proper break. I see so many of them out travelling. Sneha went home last week. Kishori Ji is on a longish holiday. Must be back now.


There's a red outfit occasion coming up. Ekadashi??

5B6M5MTIJWRAEW7L thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".