Why did I hear this in Maanav's voice: Adi you're so smart 🤣🤣
Dhamaal movie🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why did I hear this in Maanav's voice: Adi you're so smart 🤣🤣
Dhamaal movie🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Why did I hear this in Maanav's voice: Adi you're so smart 🤣🤣
Dhamaal movie🤣🤣
i can hear it too 🤣🤣
Posting it here too because I can't stop laughing at this 🤣🤣
Piya to Abhay when he flips after saying I love you:
Soch nahi mai sakti hu jisko
Aisa kuch tum kar jaate ho
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Why did I hear this in Maanav's voice: Adi you're so smart 🤣🤣
Dhamaal movie🤣🤣
🤣🤣
I told in mishas voice. The scene where she confused about her feeling for shaurya and keep dreaming him everywhere🤣
But yours work better 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Good nighy Aarya
Ek song araz hai tere liye
"oye hoye
Shrma gaye kya
Phone kaat de
Mummy aa gaye kya"
![]()
Mummy nhi ab to beti Jage to phone Kate 😆
(From AT 237) 😆
Kya pata kuchh or der karun to AT 239 aa jaye .
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Halla Bol/Reliving Pkyek
Ab samajh aaya jab koi RK DD CC PP karta hai toh kaisa lagta h!🤣🤣
😆
Baki to decode kar liya, apne hisaab se 😆
PP kuchh samajh nhi aaya
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani/5244689/pair-names
Made a new topic... Contribute 😆
Ans to karo PP kya h,
Mujhe bhi nahi pata 🤣
I have no clue 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k