because my dil-toots & I'm hurt 😭💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
because my dil-toots & I'm hurt 😭💔
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5244679#158440041
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS0ohTCjlpp/?utm_medium=copy_link
Akshay bass bhi karo ab😒😒
Lol bichara knows this maybe his one and only chance so maximizing it to the T😂😂
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS0ohTCjlpp/?utm_medium=copy_link
Akshay bass bhi karo ab😒😒
noooooooo, ✨he bought it, he's gonna flaunt it✨
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Lol bichara knows this maybe his one and only chance so maximizing it to the T😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
The worst thing is he is flaunting that award even after award organizer money scandal! 🤣
Hehehehehe! 🤣🤣 Lets discuss the price of the award! I dont think it costs more than 2rs🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
🤣🤣🤣
The worst thing is he is flaunting that award even after award organizer money scandal! 🤣
Hain?! Kab hua yeh? I want to know the deets
And its hilarious. But aren't they friends😂😂