awww so cute I had gotten so many gifts from Goldu esp and also Niya 😁 on also Mayur, Ritu gave me so many virtual gifts also 😁❤️ my other friends gave me some gifts too ❤️😁 and I treated my parents Tengri Kebab and birthday special Phirni 😁❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
awww so cute I had gotten so many gifts from Goldu esp and also Niya 😁 on also Mayur, Ritu gave me so many virtual gifts also 😁❤️ my other friends gave me some gifts too ❤️😁 and I treated my parents Tengri Kebab and birthday special Phirni 😁❤️
thank you so much Jia 🤗miss u in ATHappy happy birthday WaqtZaya!!! ❤️ I hope you had a nice day filled with reasons to smile and laugh. 🤗
me finding place where to hide my face which is red in shy 😊Originally posted by: weirdladki
Helloooooo everyone me trying to be active here once again 😢😢😢
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAQTZAYA I wished you everywhere so obviously I'll wish you at our home also 😍😍😍😍😍
My wish is here in the form of this small post -
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSuet0Vh7Ro/?utm_medium=copy_link
Also this is for ya
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSv_YJIh9rH/?utm_medium=copy_link
Aww thank you so much Goldu 😘 U=I
when Goldu tries to threaten ehehe
🤣 sorry I am not sharing my Bajju 😆 however we can request Jags to give us an update real quickOriginally posted by: Tvfanatic85
I will however take this as a return gift from @waqtzaya to myself
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣 sorry I am not sharing my Bajju 😆 however we can request Jags to give us an update real quick
Every Friday I’m like yes it’s Friday ☺️😴 aaram 🧖🏾♀️
Then I realise Oh no ..👀. Haha
Omg is it your birthday 🥳 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
it was on 19th 😁 but it's srill my birthday in Jupiter's Moons so yep! 😊☺️Originally posted by: jagrutid
Every Friday I’m like yes it’s Friday ☺️😴 aaram 🧖🏾♀️
Then I realise Oh no ..👀. Haha
Omg is it your birthday 🥳 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yes no araam, write and do araam 🤗
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
it was on 19th 😁 but it's srill my birthday in Jupiter's Moons so yep! 😊☺️
Yes no araam, write and do araam 🤗
🍰 Happy belated birthday .. 🧸 🍪 Mr B & P ❤️