The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
loved it it is so cute
Such a beautiful take on a slice of life ❤️
Wow! Soo domestic, soo beautiful
The SaiRat I wanna see.❤️
This is soo simple and perfect, SaiRat look beautiful in simple scenes❤️
Virat nuzzling Sai's cheeks reminded me of Sai nuzzling Addu's cheeks before heading for the emergency case. Both Navra Baiko like nuzzling their baby's cheeks
You are not alone. I am also quite disappointed with the recent episodes. Can't see my bacchas soo sad, confused and heartbroken😭
#BaikoKeHaathSeKhaanaIsTheUltimateStressBuster
#CallKiyaKaro,WarnaDilBechainHoJaataHai
#SaiRatDeserveOnlyLoveAndHappiness😭
You are awesome with the details 👍🏼 Beautiful OS ❤️! Please write an OS on my idea in wildys thread.🤗
Amazing
Waiting for next part
Absolutely beautiful! So simple, yet so magical. These are the types of scenes I want to see beween SaiRat....
Aww! This is so cute and sweet Pari di!❤️
Loved the simplicity here! The way she forces him for dinner shows the concern,care and immense love towards him Beautiful!❤
Also he acknowledged her tiredness,her hardwork,how much she works the whole day! Liked that!
Glimpse also of Sai and Ashwini makes it lovely😳
Just a normal evening and SaiRat!!!💕
Thank u for this light write-up!! 🤗
Loved it loved it loved it
Much needed after the current depressing story line ❤️
Much needed . Thanks for this normalcy
I have created a new cover picture for this story which I am not able to add in that thread because it is locked: The Unending Dream Three-Shot...
2