Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Competion between water wastage and online forum pages wastage 🤣
Water wastage will win 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Competion between water wastage and online forum pages wastage 🤣
Water wastage will win 🤣
Not Pkyek but MB on OTT
I CAN watch RK too 😆
Naam mat lo iss show ka.. Bohot scqndqlous raha tha ye show humare beloved forum ke liye
Ye firse aa raha hai kya😲
honestly I don’t remember who all I follow 🤣
I think it's almost confirmed now
still I’m going to wait for the leads to say something 🤣 because I have trust issues 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Nai mujhe tum logo ki speed k upar bilkul doubt nai h.. Kuch b kar sakte ho🤣🤣
Aajkal sab superfast express ban ke baith gaye hai 🤣🤣
Specially Abhay ki🤣
DD: Drashti Dhami
RK: Rishabh Kundra🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Let’s see what finishes first; my shower or this AT 🤣 time starts now 🤣
Tum AT me baat karte karte shower logi😲🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Naam mat lo iss show ka.. Bohot scqndqlous raha tha ye show humare beloved forum ke liye
Ye firse aa raha hai kya😲
Mujhe theek se yaad nahi hai kya hua tha par kuch to post padha tha 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Naam mat lo iss show ka.. Bohot scqndqlous raha tha ye show humare beloved forum ke liye
Ye firse aa raha hai kya😲
no hard confirmation I think 🤣 was there drama here regarding MB? 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k