Did u guys know about vd new show? 😲
I’m going to wait for confirmation from either him or DD first 🤣 before I start getting excited about RK again 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Did u guys know about vd new show? 😲
I’m going to wait for confirmation from either him or DD first 🤣 before I start getting excited about RK again 🤣
Not Pkyek but MB on OTT
I CAN watch RK too 😆
Ek ek contribution se hi toh AT khatqm hota hai..🤣
Chalo Hriti ko New AT k niye names ka suggestion do something related to jawani 🤣
Let me start
Meri taraf se
"teri jawani badi mast mast hai"😂
Fanpage🤣
I guess you follow it too or is it some other Meghana? 🤣
Let’s see what finishes first; my shower or this AT 🤣 time starts now 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Pata nahi bas kuch bhi jawani related rakhna hai 🤣
Sab final ek naam batao 🤣
Ye koi trend h kya jawani se hi naam rakhna hai?🤣
Who are the leads? 🤔
Not Pkyek but MB on OTT
I CAN watch RK too 😆
I think it's almost confirmed now
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k