Writing something. Not 18+ though. One is going. 2 ideas I've
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Writing something. Not 18+ though. One is going. 2 ideas I've
Originally posted by: AninditaB
Writing something. Not 18+ though. One is going. 2 ideas I've
Waiting waiting 🤩🤩
Yaar widly...I hope for a passionate love making scene post confession...or along with confession..it is in my mind but I am unable to write it. Romantic writers can take forward this idea. Here it is
After all the angst and MUs and missing each other after Virat's transfer, on his birthday Sai confesses her feelings in the room where Virat lives after the transfer...They pour out their pent up feelings, making out and get carried away into consummation 😳
It need not be explicit but emotionally romantic.