Yeah I'm used to getting revived after dying again and again🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah I'm used to getting revived after dying again and again🤣🤣
Omg ye AT toh khatam hone pe aa gaya..😆 Hello everyone 🤗
nothing specific but I’ve seen fans who are so obsessed with them that the slightest thing against them sets them off 🤣🤣🤣 IG has lots of them
It’s hard to explain 🤣
Badi muskil se desh ka tiktok se peecha chuta tha, insta unke liye reels se aaya 🤣🤣
"naachte raho" 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Omg ye AT toh khatam hone pe aa gaya..😆 Hello everyone 🤗
hi ayesha 🤗 we knew you would be shocked 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Omg ye AT toh khatam hone pe aa gaya..😆 Hello everyone 🤗
We were wondering whether you will find us in new AT or this 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Omg ye AT toh khatam hone pe aa gaya..😆 Hello everyone 🤗
Haanji aur hum sab tumhara hi intezaar kar rahe the 🤣
🤗🤗
Ab aur teji se khatam hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
nothing specific but I’ve seen fans who are so obsessed with them that the slightest thing against them sets them off 🤣🤣🤣 IG has lots of them
It’s hard to explain 🤣
Okay I can understand🤣
I've come across such people too 🤣 And dare I say one has followed us to IF from insta too 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k