Thank you Sim ❤️
I don’t know why I confused you with Parul 🤣
Maybe because of DP, thank god she changed it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you Sim ❤️
I don’t know why I confused you with Parul 🤣
Maybe because of DP, thank god she changed it 🤣
Sucha beautiful beautiful thread luv 🥺🥺💙❤️ I absolutely loved reading through. You guys did a fabulous job and put lots of effort and it’s evident in the thread. Congratulations everyone 🥳🥳🥳 for being part of this amazing show.
Absolutely AMAZING thread Sakhsi 🥳🥳
Much love ❤️
Kifs.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Sucha beautiful beautiful thread luv 🥺🥺💙❤️ I absolutely loved reading through. You guys did a fabulous job and put lots of effort and it’s evident in the thread. Congratulations everyone 🥳🥳🥳 for being part of this amazing show.
Absolutely AMAZING thread Sakhsi 🥳🥳
Much love ❤️
Kifs.
Kifs 🥺💕
Thank you 🤗❤️