Saw the live I was looking at amar the whole time ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Saw the live I was looking at amar the whole time ❤️
Her attitude was like Poo ‘whatever’ 🤣
Amar said android phones are better than iPhone n priyal should throw her phone its a dabba as she couldn't see any comments on the live 🤣
Priyal ka har bar hi gadbad hota hai
And madam be like nai nai my iPhone is fine IG me glitch hai 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yaar I missed it....mein bahar gayi and just came....😭😭
It was good
Both blamed saba for writing such scenes so that they not share a screen and not share off screen bts.
😆
Amar said android phones are better than iPhone n priyal should throw her phone its a dabba as she couldn't see any comments on the live 🤣
Ye epic tha yrr😂😂
koi nai repeat dekh lenaOriginally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yaar I missed it....mein bahar gayi and just came....😭😭
Babies aye the 😳❤️
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
Both blamed saba for writing such scenes so that they not share a screen and not share off screen bts.
😆
Kitne aaram se Amar ne saara blame dheere se Saba pe shift kar diya yrr😂🤣
Amar ne promise kiya hai wo abhi ek bts share karenge
And praise juhi and manas❤
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yaar I missed it....mein bahar gayi and just came....😭😭
Link hai Saba ney post kiya hai 😆
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSzU6buI0ft/?utm_medium=copy_link