You sing this for your child??😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
You sing this for your child??😲
Okay noting your name but please be present for attendance between 7-8 PM tomorrow (ie. On Saturday evening).
Sign me up
Thanks for tag Heenna
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
What is this now?
Someone needs to remove your tagging privileges. 😆
Har saturday hota hai
You should know by now...why do I still need to tag you😡
Sign me up
But please can you PM me at 6:30 PM IST?
Okay, no problem...Done, I'll send you the questions @6.30 PM IST on Saturday. But you have submit answers within 7.15 PM, alright?
I haven't received Questions yet
Today is Friday na...Game is tomorrow!!I haven't received Questions yet
Originally posted by: Infinitely
Today is Friday na...Game is tomorrow!!
I am so sorry
I completely forgot the day 🤣
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320