Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Please help us shreyangi.
Main khud has rahi hu
Mujhko to kuch problem nahi hai
We will ask TM once
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Please help us shreyangi.
Main khud has rahi hu
Mujhko to kuch problem nahi hai
We will ask TM once
Telugu. Iss ko aur koi language dhang se nehi ati.Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
We’ll appreciate his unique mask here only 😭
I’m already dreading language he can possibly speak in 😳
Originally posted by: SONIA441
Aagayi Line pe😆
Chalo theek hai wapas Allow kar rahe hain. Aage se dhyaan rakhna
Ashii...I have renewed her membership this time. Lekin usski probation period par dhyan rakhna hoga🤣
Acche se nazar rakhenge
Guys please. Stop making me laugh. I am trying to do some serious work here 🤣
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Jab bhi sab time fix kar lenge. Ashi is busy today, Sunday ko Rakhi hai (so sbhi busy honge) - nobody could reach a conclusion.
Guys decide karo na. We are planning to spam Sai’s AT with lots of positivity for few hours ek saath. The whole PPPS clan
Second half tomorrow?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
We’ll appreciate his unique mask here only 😭
I’m already dreading language he can possibly speak in 😳
Rado, there are people who loved that unique mask
Dekhna tum ko bhi nikal de. Be careful.👍🏼Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Main khud has rahi hu
Mujhko to kuch problem nahi hai
We will ask TM once
Ash I am doing a poll kind of thing. Some people want to do tonight only.
So I a, thinking we can hold multiple sessions. Aaj bhi kr lenge, kal bhi. 😆❤️
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Dekhna tum ko bhi nikal de. Be careful.👍🏼
gayab ho jaungi
during that episodes
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Guys please. Stop making me laugh. I am trying to do some serious work here 🤣
Then get off IF and do that serious work 🤓