Omg you are kanjus pakka 😭
Bechaara mere mishraji kitna efforts daaltey h
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Omg you are kanjus pakka 😭
Bechaara mere mishraji kitna efforts daaltey h
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Omg you are kanjus pakka 😭
Bechaara mere mishraji kitna efforts daaltey h
tumhe kaise pata I am #1 kanjus 😲
Sab pata chalta h .. sai ka day out video pe bhi khush nhi hui Kya isme khush hogi 😭
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Sab pata chalta h .. sai ka day out video pe bhi khush nhi hui Kya isme khush hogi 😭
For god sake that was NOT a day out
Tum bohot jaldi emo ho jaati ho
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
For god sake that was NOT a day out
Tum bohot jaldi emo ho jaati ho
See I had explained you so well about day out yaad h na 😉.
Emo yaaa that's true . I am an emotional fool 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
See I had explained you so well about day out yaad h na 😉.
Emo yaaa that's true . I am an emotional fool 🤣🤪
fool maine nahi kaha...you added it on your own 😲
That was not even explanation -_-
the other guy is not even paying attention😆😆
He was sitting behind raghav in award function right ? 😆
he is also from production team😆
yaa he was🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
So the garden was just near the Deshmukh house 🤣🤣
Hats off to the team's creativity. I would never have been able to tell.