I’m sending you to Pitcairn Island😆 because you like unheard of places
Google that 🤣

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I’m sending you to Pitcairn Island😆 because you like unheard of places
Google that 🤣

this island is so beautiful✨❤..Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I’m sending you to Pitcairn Island😆 because you like unheard of places
Google that 🤣
Originally posted by: Sampada001
this island is so beautiful✨❤..
Oh really let me also google it for pictures 😆
You think that looks safe and secure?
From COVID yes not sure about a storm though 🤣🤣🤣
For you a trip to Norway to see the northern lights

Ms. Dazzler 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉
Let’s go 🥰 I’m bring guru randhawa with me
Y im I so obsessed 😍
Aaww! Thank you dear. Serene! I would love to go there 🤗
https://giphy.com/gifs/perfect-cinemagraph-island-b8eOdgzgVsEAU
Come on a boat ride