GOTW - Fun with holiday destinations- Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

307

Views

8.2k

Users

26

Likes

303

Frequent Posters

Nahimaa thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I’m sending you to Pitcairn Island😆 because you like unheard of places

Google that 🤣

Image

Sampada001 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x

I’m sending you to Pitcairn Island😆 because you like unheard of places

Google that 🤣

Image

this island is so beautiful✨❤..
Nahimaa thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sampada001

this island is so beautiful✨❤..

Oh really let me also google it for pictures 😆

Fazzzz thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x

I’m sending Faz to an isolated house so she is safe and secure🤣

Image

You think that looks safe and secure?

Nahimaa thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazzzz

You think that looks safe and secure?

From COVID yes not sure about a storm though 🤣🤣🤣

Nahimaa thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kenika

Image

Cancun, Mexico for you nahu.. ❤❤

For you a trip to Norway to see the northern lights

Image

Red_eyes thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Ms. Dazzler 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉

Red_eyes thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Let’s go 🥰 I’m bring guru randhawa with me

Y im I so obsessed 😍

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sampada001

Image

Kashmir toh Smitha aapke aur Ziva di aapke liye😳🤗❤️

Aaww! Thank you dear. Serene! I would love to go there 🤗

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".