To unke jagah tumhe khatam kar deti? 😈🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
To unke jagah tumhe khatam kar deti? 😈🤣
I know!!! And to think you heard just as much about Shivaa as everyone else if not more. 🥺💙❤️
Rashii 🥺🤗
This was originally a BB fans CC na 🤣Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
where am I and why does the first page say not to mention Sallu🤔
And we have a love hate relationship with Sallu, but BB ke baad the hate over weighs the love and we HATE the mention of Sallu uncle 😌 That is why 😎
And aren’t you a part of our Familia ? 😲 This is BFF CC😾
i was invisible🤣 Ishmart baby samjhi nhiOriginally posted by: LazyBing
@Bold - now , am I invisible? Subah se yehi padi hui hu 😌😾
Agreed... it's really amazing!
If you don't move your body to No control I don't trust you😆
In that case, you can trust me fully 😎
Goodnight Rashi 💙🤗
Haan, jhoote ilzaam lagao😲Stop editing my posts in your quotes😆
Yehi bacha tha😾
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I know!!! And to think you heard just as much about Shivaa as everyone else if not more. 🥺💙❤️
Rashii 🥺🤗
Nd here i was wondering i heard so much more than everyone else🤣
I’m talking about my day. 😂
Goodnight Lavy 🤗I'll go to sleep people... it's been an amazing day!
Good night/day🤗 and take care❤️
Happy Birthday and Congratulations, again❤️
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k