let it be yaarOriginally posted by: FLSFRXFSXNTIZOCA
CVS ruined my mood
One day CVS will have to go into hell n well 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
let it be yaarOriginally posted by: FLSFRXFSXNTIZOCA
CVS ruined my mood
One day CVS will have to go into hell n well 🤣🤣
wowwwwwOriginally posted by: XGR3K6SDA6CGRMMP
Pari today I got an invitation to the reunion arranged by our classmates on 21st , Saturday
It's so good yaar. 👍🏼
Apne old friends se milne ki khushi hi alag hoti hai 🤗❤️
Jee bhar ke enjoy karna ❤️
u should sing Abhi to main jawan hu n also feel like this only ❤️Originally posted by: PI2EPQ43INNVIWXS
Buddhon Ka re union🤣
my boring self is telling me to sit back at home n chill🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
wowwwww
It's so good yaar. 👍🏼
Apne old friends se milne ki khushi hi alag hoti hai 🤗❤️
Jee bhar ke enjoy karna ❤️
Thank u for saying it 🤗
Ok dear.from today itself I started doing meditation n pranayam.dont worry I will take care of myself coolly n calmly.🤗
Love u yaar ❤️
u should go there yaar 👍🏼 n have a fun yaar 🤗Originally posted by: Z3DHS36QKFCNEMLB
wowwww,u r just amazing,jawani yad dila Di yar🤣.
Well I'm not sure about going there,may b I go there ,may b not
I love ur this attitude ❤️Originally posted by: IPZJAPUMRE2MGT3M
I have never made this my weakness,it's rather my strength.
Yes ,I'm going to have another shot in the coming days🤣
Awww 🤗❤️
U r so strong girl. U really an inspiration of us. So proud of u Buddy 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: TF75QCMA443G32NB
my boring self is telling me to sit back at home n chill🤣
Then I m not going to talk with u
tu mujhe kisi din heart attack deke rahegi 😭🤦♀️
My bachmates know that I'm Maha boring🤣.