Aree meri potato agyii tumhari tomato🍅!

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aree meri potato agyii tumhari tomato🍅!

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
No one's.. for now I'm just the spectator looking over and admiring your YKB moments 🤣
Thats not happening
Choose
Before I do it for u
No one is gonna escape this madness today
She didnt want to be called aunty & now We'll call her granny??🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you sure you want to understand the madness?🤣🤣
Asifi is a bacchi You want me to believe that😕 Don’t go by her age😆
Only few here know how much she knows and the gyaan and so on😆
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Dont worry I have it memorised🖤
Sakshi had maya and vaishu
Hardhi is riris sister
Manny is harshis daughter
And Avi is our cousin
Also, Sriii’s tree 😂
The family tree has turned into a family forest 🤣
Ghar ghar khel rahe hein🤣
We are discussing adoption and family tree and making our khandan👍🏼
meanwhile, I'm just happy that y'all stopped doing whatever the hell you were trying to do with ✨saathiya ship✨ 🤣
Discussing the family tree that's being made here 😂