It's Moana I guess!! Not sure though
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's Moana I guess!! Not sure though
I just spent the last hour typing up on a snippet i had a thought about...
We were just making sure of its smooth sailing
Originally posted by: frnd_ship
I tried but ended up doing cross connection
Aur Saare pta bhi nhi mujhe
We should open a thread and explain😂
We need to call Sriii, I’ve lost count of my siblings 🤣
I think Prema is Dhara baccha
You are Shiva baccha
I’m Raavi baccha
Chiki is Jeeva baccha
Teri paas waali 🤣
Gayab 🤷♀️
Swasti aaja, tujhe koi nahi rulayega!!